Thursday 13 November 2014

On 17:13 by Unknown   1 comment
Hello, Today I will talk about them on my guitars.


I learned to play guitar at age 12, I am not a teacher but I approve of the basic techniques. I know enough to improvise in a campfire or at a party. I have 3 guitars: the first is called Caro, the second is called Lucy and the third is called Violeta.

Caro was my first guitar, an acoustic guitar that I gave my godfather at the age of 11.  It has feature have stuck in your body patches of my favorite metal bands, and also a few hatchings. Furthermore has a tissue on the bridge of the guitar where the logo of one of my favorite bands: Slayer.


Lucy was the second guitar to my life. My dad bought me after years of insistence. Lucy is a electric guitar mark Washburn, one of their more basic models. It has a great meaning for me because it was the guitar that I learned the majority of songs and techniques I know. He was the guitar that has accompanied me on most of the bands in which I have been. So today is the guitar that I've been to all the gigs and joints where I play with my friends (despite the fact that is already very old and in poor condition).



The third guitar and last I reach my life was Violeta. This guitar is very special to me, because I found it bounced in the trash. Yes, although they do not create it, I found it one day that was way to high school in a trash can. Out of that place and fix it, so much that I went to a friend who is artist to paint it and stay beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I really like play music, but i don´t have a guitar, i have a piano and a flute.

    ReplyDelete