Thursday 20 November 2014

On 18:23 by Unknown   2 comments
Hello. How are you? Today I'll talk about my experience learning English at university. This year I joined the career of sociology at the Universidad de Chile, and had that you filing the first half level 3 English and this second half of level 4. If I can finish this 4 English have passed levels required by the University J


Learning English at the University is very different to doing in school, mainly because the activities carried out are more entertaining and motivate more than the logical school. The method of blogs is an entertaining way to learn above all because it is possible to interact with the other companions of the course through the internet platform (and we can talk about issues that are motivating, at least for me).

I think that the main aspect that I must improve my English is oral rather than written communication ability. I think I have some flaws in that area, but I'm not sad because I know that if I practice constantly I can improve. In addition I am going to start reading texts in English to increase my vocabulary and begin to get used to assemble sentences in English.

Out of English class used English much to read some texts that are not translated, to understand most of the music I hear on English and playing video games.  I hope to use it in the next courses in the career to read various articles or texts that are not translated to the Spanish


Well this has been everything for today. Good bye!

2 comments:

  1. there are a lot of paper not translated! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i learn english, mostly, traslate songs and listen films

    ReplyDelete