Sunday 12 October 2014

On 19:09 by Unknown   No comments
Hello guys! Today I’m going to talk about my future job. Actually, I’m studying Sociology at Universidad de Chile, and this is what I’m thinking about my future:
I’m thinking to work like an academy in the university or in an ONG. I love this kind of job, because I like the investigation. I imagine the job, like a mix, with teaching and investigated.
I want to work outdoor and indoor, because investigators not only have to work in an office, almost have to investigate outside. I really don’t have problem working in an office, but I think, it’s necessary to work outside too.
I dream to travel a lot in my job, know new countries and learn more about oriental society. I hope to travel without pay, because I really hope my job pay for that.
I’m thinking of taking a major for Politic Sociology or Politic Philosophy, and International Studying’s.
Maybe, I can study in Europe, France, because there is the best place to study Social Science.  But, I really don’t have confirmed what I’m going to do, because I love everything related with Sociology.


The only thing I really don’t want, it’s to work with suit and tie. Please. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment