Thursday 13 November 2014

On 17:37 by Unknown   2 comments


Hello, are you? Today will talk them about the good and bad points that I lived this 2014.


One of the best things that ever happened in this year was to have entered the University to study the career I wanted to: sociology. I was very difficult to think to be studying this race, as much score I needed to enter due to the low mi NEM and Raking, but despite everything I did very well and today I can say that it has been one of the best decisions I ever made in my life and study sociology.

One of the low points that I lived this year was have me away from my friends in high school because of the responsibilities of the University. During the year also I tried to change that by joining me more with them, but anyway is not the same relationship we had before.

I think the greatest achievement I have lived this year was having both finished the first half (and I hope also the second) with very good grades. This in the future are going to allow you to apply for scholarships with which to pay part of the expenses I generated by having to study a university career.

I think that something that I did not this year, which I intend to do next, is to participate more actively in policy within the University. I think that this year not I organized with my colleagues the best way to try to mobilize the career.

Something that I would like to point out is that I am very happy living with my grandmother in Santiago. Moving every day of San Bernardo to the University I much complicated. But since I live with my grandmother has been much simplified me life and I study better task (and I even have more time for extra activities).

2 comments:

  1. is difficult to live far away, I live in El Bosque

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a really good feeling have to a familiar, friend, etc. when you are away from home c: good luck!

    ReplyDelete