Friday 3 October 2014

On 13:10 by Unknown   3 comments
Hello, today will speak it about the dog that lives in my house. His name is Jimmy.
The Jimmy is a dog breed “coker”, but I think that that doesn't matter much (not much matter the race). He lives in my house since I have about 10 years. Much of my life is marked by its presence; in a sense is a great friend.



In the mornings when I wake up I give food and their dog biscuits. It has a couple of toys that are commonly lost and appear from nowhere. When I was young I played with it in the afternoons (especially with a soccer ball which had), but now that I am older I think that because of my responsibilities already I do not agree much with him.

Lately I have come to question whether it is right to live with my family in the way it does. He does not have the freedom to leave the House whenever you want, my parents would not let him go outside so it only lives in a limited sector.  For this reason, and added also that makes fell a few weeks in prison and I'm with night arrest, I felt guilty for having it so long locked in the House. Now I try to out to the street when I go out to walk in the afternoons. I must say that it is nice to see him every day arriving at the House after the University routine. Bye!



3 comments:

  1. I remember when it tried to grab my leg xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww! i love dogs! i don't have a pet :( i really want one btw, it would be amazing

    ReplyDelete